Clouds and Weather: The Concise Field Guide to the Atmosphere
- A guide to weather for young readers.
Cold: Adventures in the World's Frozen Places
- by Bill Streever
El Niño: Stormy Weather for People and Wildlife
- by Caroline Arnold
Encyclopedia of Weather and Climate Change
The Future of Ice: A Journey Into Cold
- Gretel Ehrlich travels to extreme points in her quest to understand the complex, primal nature of cold.
The Handy Weather Answer Book
- An entertaining guide to puzzling weather questions.
The Perfect Storm: A True Story of Men Against the Sea
- A real-life account of a meteorological nightmare.
Reader's Digest Explores Weather
- A comprehensive look at weather in all its manifestations.
Sudden Sea: The Great Hurricane of 1938
- R.A. Scotti tells the story of the worst natural disaster in U.S. history.
Weather: Drama of the Heavens
- A history of man's quest to understand and manage the elements.
Weather: A Visual Guide
- An introductory guide to understanding weather and its effect on our lives.
- Explains the causes and effects of all kinds of weather.
The Weather Sourcebook
- A complete primer on the science of weather.
Wild, Wet and Windy
- Fascinating facts for children about the power of weather.
Wind: How the Flow of Air Has Shaped Life, Myth, and the Land
- DeBlieu brings a poet's voice and a scientist's eye to this remarkable natural force.
The World of Weather
- An explanation of basic weather systems.
STAFF PICKS- 20% OFF!
US NATIONAL PARKS
BOSTON MARATHON BOOKS
NEW YORK TIMES NOTABLE BOOKS 2011
GCB AFFILIATES PROGRAM
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter:
The Globe Corner Bookstores
Books and Maps for the Traveller
/ Phone: (617) 396-4627
Copyright: The Globe Corner Bookstores, 2012