Go to Boston
From the Rough Guides series.
The Rough Guide to Boston is the ultimate handbook to this vibrant, historic city. Features include:
- Full-colour section introducing Boston's highlights.
- Vivid accounts of all the sights, from Faneuil Hall and the Old North Church to Fenway Park and Harvard Yard.
- Detailed information on Boston's festivals, music, history, and literature.
- Reliable reviews of the best restaurants, bars, shops, and hotels.
- In-depth coverage of Cambridge, plus excursions to Salem, Plymouth, and Provincetown.
- Maps and plans covering every neighborhood.
304 pages -- 25 maps (16-page full-colour introduction) Paperback 288 pages - 5th edition (4/08)
RG3213 The Rough Guide to Boston $18.99