Go to Boston Browse other Budget Travel Guides
The Cheap Bastard's Guide to Boston: Secrets of Living the Good Life for Free
by Kris Frieswick
Live Large For Less!
Think you have to earn big bucks to live big in Beantown? Think again.
Boston is full of free and ridiculously cheap stuff--you just need to know where to look. Leave it to The Cheap Bastard to uncover all the ins and outs and exclusive bargains to be had, and to tell you the real deal with wit and humor.
The Cheap Bastard' s Guide to Boston will show you:
With The Cheap Bastard's Guide, anyone can enjoy the good life!
Paperback 294 pages - 6" x 8" - 2nd edition (8/09)
- How to gain free entrance to plays, films, concerts, and museums
- Where to find free classes in anything from yoga to sailing
- Where to find half-price meals and free food, including clam chowder, beer, and burgers
- How to get a free haircut, color treatment, manicure, or low-cost massage
- When and where to find great furnishings in other people' s trash
ZT2801 The Cheap Bastard's Guide to Boston: Secrets of L $14.95